Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whip Cream Anyone?


One summer night our family was at the Market Street in Salt Lake. Of course we had our kids with us which inturn we recieved some nice crusty looks from other diners. Anyway, Jen ordered the salmon. When it came out the first thing she did was take the dollop of sauce (which was tarter sauce) that was on top and spoon it to her mouth. While she was doing that, she said.....
"why did they put whip cream on my salmon?"
You can imagine her reaction when she realized she ate a spoonfull of tartar sauce instead of whip cream. I think I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

1 comment:

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

OK one of J's funniest ever! I will never forget that either. We laughed so hard I remember! Her face was classic. Even after she realized she had made the mistake. Oh How I miss her!