Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sissy!




Happy 36th birthday Jen!
I wish I could put into words how much I miss you.
Somedays I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing you!
You always knew how to put a smile on my face.
There are so many things around me
that constantly remind me of you. I want you to know how much
I miss you! I am so grateful for the example you were in my life.
I could never repay you for what you taught me and what
I constantly strive to be. Today has already started out kinda rough for me...
I want you here now as much as ever!
I could also really use a hug from jenny... or atleast see that beautiful smile of yours...
I love you with all my heart jenny, I look forward to the day I can see you again.
So until then. Im gonna go get some treats and celebrate your birthday!
Maybe get some cake. Diet Coke. Watch a Chick Flick!
I love you Jenny and I miss you more then anything.
Happy Birthday Sis!

3 comments:

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Nice Picture Hayes.... You just had to post that didn't you. At least J got a good laugh at it.

carlyl said...

K I am laughing my bum off. Classic tori, cross eyed and givin someone the bird.

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

All I know is i look good in this pic. man...