Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday J!

Jen,

Another year has come and gone and it is your birthday again. I have so many emotions on this day. I was talking to mom and she said the same thing. Your birthday is one of the hardest days I think. It was your day.... it still is your day. I miss you more than words can express. Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Jaydo is in 9th grade... and he is such a great kid. We love having him up with us and I am trying to atleast try and keep him safe. We just need to get rid of that stupid motorcycle. I will work on it!!! Ellie is such a sweetheart. Her and my girls have so much fun together. We were always so excited to be able to take them shopping, have sleepovers and all that fun girly stuff. She is an amazing little artist and has the funniest little giggle. And Sky is just our little bug. He is growing so big so fast. He says the funniest things and always has us laughing about something. I know you are such a big part of their lives and I dont' need to tell you any of this... but we sure wish you were here. My heart truly aches sometimes just to talk to you and laugh, and give you a big hug and tell you how much I love you. I hope you are well.... Stay close, would ya? I love ya sis and can't wait to see you again... Happy Birthday! I tried posting some pictures of the kids but my stupid computer wouldn't work. I will keep trying. I know that is what Jen would want on here!

1 comment:

Godderidge Family said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! I love you! We all miss you so much, and i cant wait to see you again. You have an AMAZING family who loves you so much, i dont know how they do it! Your kids are in good hands with them. Your kids are adorable and definitely take after their mother:) Love you.
Whitli