Friday, December 19, 2008

I miss you!! LOTS!


Jen.

I just wanted to express my feelings to you and this is the only way I know how to is on this blog! This season is always hard for me. I miss you more then words can express. You were christmas! A real santa! Always giving till it wasn't possible anymore. Its hard this time of year but especially for me... Trying to plan my wedding. A little girls dream and having to do it without you here is harder then I ever imagined. You would be with me every step of the way and help me make every decision. Its hard when I wake up and forget your gone. Even after 2 years it still hasn't fully hit me yet. I even picked up my phone to call you awhile ago. Even still! I miss you so much! And I know you are always with me. You are so amazing and we all miss you so much! Christmas will never be the same but your legacy lives on... I love you and miss you.

No comments: