Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas J!!




I had to put this picture of your blog J! It is Napili Beach right by the Gazebo! For some crazy reason I felt so close to you when I was here! I know you had been to that exact place, and it was your favorite! I wish so bad we could of been there together! It honestly brought tears to by eyes I missed you so much!
And this time of year is not easy either! You absolutley loved Christmas! I swear you would call me everyday about something! Our shopping trips, weekends at mom's with all the kids, Trying to figure out the best gift for mom and Dad, and just having an excuse to be together! I know it is a very hard time for Dad and Mom. I can tell their hearts are breaking missing you so much! We are doing some really fun things with the kids hopefully so we will try and keep the spirit alive because I know thats what you would want! I miss you J , more than you know! Tears come pretty easy now a days for some reason. I love you with all my heart! Merry Christmas and Cheers... Cherry O'letes and some Diet Coke!!!!

No comments: