Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cookie Monster anyone?


One of our last trips to Lagoon with EVERYONE, was in August of 2003. I remember Kace was just a baby as was Brylee and Ellie. Of course Jayden, Grandpa and Konner were at the little game tables winning the awesome "memorabilia". Well since everyone was winning things and giving them away like hot cakes, Jen was afraid Kace was going to feel left out. So no kidding she spent probably $30.00 that day trying to win this stupid dart game just so Kace could get a cookie monster. I remember telling her that it was okay but she just insisted on making Kace's first trip to Lagoon even more special...

This picture was taken there. I remember this day so clearly. Of course she had a diet coke and some treats, which she shared with us all. We were trying to decide if we should relive the past when Jen, my dad and myself did the swing there. (which I think I might of said my first swear word that day!) If it wasn't $20.00 a person we would of done it again. I am so glad we took this picture though because it means so much to me now and brings this day back to me like it was yesterday. Isn't she beautiful?

P.S for those of you who come across this blog, keep checking back. I promise it won't be all mushy and sad. There are so many HILARIOUS memories we have of Jen and her children that we will post. Also you will be able to see why we miss and love her so much.

No comments: