Monday, April 21, 2008

Our beloved Jen.

So making this blog was actually a form of therapy for me I think. There are times that I either just want to talk to Jen or need to talk about her and I can't. Since the new system of being able to print off and keep your blog as a lasting record I thought maybe this might not only be a form of therapy but also a good way to give Jayden, Sky and Ellie more memories of their wonderful mother. I am inviting all of you to join and learn how to post and be a part of this.

We all have so many wonderful memories of Jen and I want to document them before they slip away. Not that we will forget them, but that they might loose their clarity over the years. I challenge all of you to really learn how and to do this.
Not only for yourselves but for all of us including Jayd, Sky and Ellie. I will post first and be happy to show you how to post something as well as upload a picture if you have one. Thanks for helping guys. I love you all and can't wait to be a part of keeping up the legacy of a wonderful mother, daughter, sister, niece, and friend.

As the two year mark approaches remember how much she loves you and watches over you everyday. We will see her again and I personally can't wait.

5 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

Good for you Car. I love that you are doing this.

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Car- Thank you so much for doing this! It is amazing! I have sat and stared and it bauling my eyes out. This is a great idea and I can't wait to start adding all of our wonderful memories of J. I love you with all my heart and we are so blessed to have you apart of our family. J would be so proud of you and who you have become. Love T

larsencircusof5 said...

Looks great, Car. As I always think and don't say enough, you're amazing and one of a kind. Love you. Mike

Jackie said...

Carly,
This was an answer to my prayers. I think about Jen everyday with tears in my heart and miss her more know that ever. When we have Sky, Ellie and Jayden my biggest fear is that they will forget Jen, her personality and her love for them. I have spent the morning in tears with my own memories and thankfulness in my heart for you. This will be a blessing for all of us to be able to write things down but expecially for Jen's children. Carly, I am so blessed to have you as my beautiful daughter. You are so loving, kind and always thinking of other people before yourself. I am so proud of who you are. You are a wonderful mother, wife and daughter. I know that Jen is so proud of you and grateful to you for helping her leave something to her children. You were inspired to do this. I know that Jen is close enough to us to whiper to us in that still small voice that things she wants said. I love you with all my heart. Mom

The Hoths said...

I'm glad you finally started this and it sounds like everyone else is too. I can't wait to read all the great stories everyone has. I'm sure I have some too, I'l start thinking.
I love you and I wish there was something that I could say to make all your heart ache go away. But knowing that I can't I'll just say that I am so grateul that we have gospel in our lifes and I couldn't imagine life without it! I guarentee that Jen is SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! love ya tons!