Monday, April 28, 2008

Haleys post- Our beautiful sister.



Wow. Such a hard time of year. I never really realized how long and hard this journey was. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my beautiful sister! I really miss her a lot. It is a tough time right around this time of year. I can't believe it will be 2 years here soon. I wish I could express how much I miss her but I can't put it into words. I have all these memories that are slowly slipping away from me which is making losing her that much worse!

* Everyone has heard the bird story of course. When she saw soe type of bird and turned to ryan asking him if that type of bird was extinct.

* When Lords of the rings first came out Ryan and I were talking about how much we loved the characters and story line. I think Jen felt a little left out so from the back she said "Don't you wanna hear my thoughts on Droadora and frotamire."

* She loved it when I styled her hair. What can I say I am amazing. I would spend hours curling her hair and she would love it. Then I would get calls saying she hated me not there because her hair never turned out how I did it. She always made me feel special. Like I was one of a kind.

* What I love the most is when my dad and mom will look at me and say wow you look like jenny or you laugh just like jenny. Nothing could make me more happy then a compliment like that! She is the most amazing person and I am honored.

*This is also a funny little story... I was tending Brylee last year. We were having a princess sleep over. I went to pick her up and she was asking about jesus and how you can talk to him. I told her she didn't need a cell phone to talk to jesus she just needed to pray. A couple minutes later she was playing with my phone and this is what I hear.

"Oh hello jesus"

"Oh yeah? Really" What are you doing" Oh fun" I miss you" Bye"

I was trying not to laugh as I turned around and asked her what she was doing.

"Oh I just got off the phone with jesus he is playing golf with jenny then they are going to watcha movie." I love being around all my nieces and nephews. They are so close to the spirit and so amazing to be around. Nothing touched me more then konner my 7 year old nephew at the time hug me and tell me I will see jenny again.


1 comment:

carlyl said...

You have me laughing right now... I don't think I have heard the Lord of the Rings comment. Haha. Oh and thanks for reminding me about Brylee. I forgot about that. Oh and teach dad would you?