Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jen's Beautiful Kids!!!!

.


Here are some recent pics we have taken of Jen's kids. Ellie is decorating her mom's grave, she knew that is what her mom would want.

Each one of Jens kids have some special thing about them that resembles their mom. Sky bugs big beautiful eyes, Ells blonde hair and contagious smile and Jaydens funny sense of humor along with his big heart. They are a constant reminder of their mother and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. I feel so close to Jen when I am around her children. I know without a doubt she is their "Angel" and I know she would be so proud of who they are and misses them more than they will ever know!!!




2 comments:

Cortni Stokes said...

Carly- Great idea. You have always been so thoughtful and I look up to you so much. You are an amazing person and I know that Jen is so proud of you and your whole family. Love you guys!

JoAnna said...

Car- This is so beautiful. I feel privileged to read it. More tears. What a woman.