Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Beautiful!!!!



Here are a few of my most favorite pictures of J. She was "So Beautiful"... These are on my fridge so I look at them everyday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her. Like Carly and Haley, I can't believe it has been 2 years. It feels like forever since I have seen her or heard her voice. What you would give for "One More Day".... She had the biggest heart of anyone I knew. She constantly was thinking of others before herself. Sending little notes and gifts just to say she loved you. One time she told my kids to call her "Aunt Santa" , we just laughed. You never knew when something was going to show up on your porch. My kids adored her. And still to this day Halle asks " Mom, when is Jesus going to bring Aunt Jenny back? I really miss her. Tell him to hurry up." I am trying Halle, I wish he'd hurry too. I miss her terribly and not a day goes by I don't think about her. Love you J
T

3 comments:

carlyl said...

still so jealous of how she looked after having her babies.... Is that Sky or Ellie?

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

That is actually Brylee in the first picture with Jaydo.. She was pregnant with Ellie. ANd the second was her holding Ellie, my favorite picture I think of Jen. SHe looked so good!!! I know I alway told her I hated it she looked so good after babies, the big bumm!

carlyl said...

That is Bry? Holy cow, I thought it might be Sky. not saying bry looked like a boy she was far from it...smile.