Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jayden Jeffery Nyman


Okay so I had to write a little bit about my nephew Jayden. Wow is he a strong kid.
Here are some things that I know Jen looks down upon and is so proud of:

He is smart
He makes people laugh
Handsome isn't he?
Awesome at sports. (this kid is so good at basketball and football...Allstate eh?)
Strong testimony
Willing to still hug his aunts even if he doesn't want to
Willing to listen and take direction from his grandparents and dad
Such a good sport
Can make me smile by just walking in the room
Will pass a football with me even when I stink at a spiral
Tries hard at what he does
Is determined at what he does
Takes care of himself and his diabetes
Contagious laugh
So sweet to his brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews

a all around Awesome Kid. Jayden just wanted to let you know how much you are loved and adored. I see your mom in you so much. I love it and I know she does as well.
(I know you won't like this, but.... BIG HUG and KISS!!!!
haha made you red didn't I?)

2 comments:

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Jayd is a freakin stud. I spent all day with him and really I would rather spend time with him then anyone! He can make me laugh so hard and is such a sweet heart! I can see so much potential in him. It will be hard for him to pick a wife one day because I am going to be very picky on this one...

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

I agree with everything Carly said, Jaydo is amazing. What a great Kid. We are so lucky to have him around to help us always have a piece of Jen with us. He is so much like her. He definately has his mom's eyes... And yes he does get way to many hugs from his aunt T but get over it... It will never end. Because I know that is just what his mom would of done..