Thursday, May 1, 2008

A few of my many Memories......

Three words come to mind when I think of this about Jen. Garments, poker and Meeker. I can’t remember the last time I saw J laugh that hard. This one stays between Mom and the girls!!!!!

We all teased Jen about her “Angel” perfume. She kept telling us that she could get us all some and no one had the guts to tell her we thought it stunk. But now I can’t get enough of that smell - I love it and miss the sweet way she smelt.


Jen had the most contagious laugh. Once she’d start her whole body would just shake and you couldn’t not help but laugh with her. She would get that little grin going and shrug her shoulders. She always said her body couldn’t stop laughing.


I remember in St. George one summer when Jen, Tara and I were in a condo with grandma Elaine. We had been up playing cards and Jen had fallen asleep on the couch. She started talking in her sleep and yelling about all her boyfriend problems and who knows what else. She had my grandma laughing so hard she peered her pants. And she never would ever believe us that she had been doing it.


Who dates two brothers at the SAME TIME? Enough said……..


Could anyone drive like Jen? Try following her to St. George. I think it took us about 3 hours longer because she was driving too slow. (about 45 the whole way) I can sure laugh now.


I remember having to switch pictures of Jen and her two boyfriends that were hanging on the wall. When one would come over I’d put her and that one up and then have to quickly change to the other picture before the other boy would come over. She had too many men for her own good.

2 comments:

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

I loved the smell of angel.
Always just so you all know.
So when you all were lying.
I was telling the truth.
Just how is goes being the good person I am.

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

I couldn't even pull off dating two best friend.
Hats off to you jenny.
Hats off.