Thursday, May 8, 2008

Your Heavenly Angel......





It's me, your Heavenly Angel just checking in with you.
I know your sad, because I'm gone and Jayden, Ellie and Skylar
- I'm sad too.
It's beautiful here, where I am-there's such a lovely view,
but mostly when I'm sitting here I'm looking down at you.
I see all of your feelings , happy and sad, everyday when I look down.
I love to see you smile and I know sometimes you frown.
I have a job to do...God saved it for your Mom,
I am one of the lucky ones, Every second I watch over you.
So though you cannot see me and I know it's hard on you.
Never forget I am always with you in everything you do...

Please remember that I love you and my spirit lives on
Stay close to our Heavenly Father and I am but a prayer away
I promise we will be together FOREVER... some day..
Love your Angel,
Mom
-
Sometimes I am with Jen's kids and I wish I could tell them how much their Mom loved them and continues to love them. I can't even begin to put it into words. Jen adored her children. They were her whole world and more. I know she aches to be with them, to hold them in her arms and to tell them how much she misses them and could be with them. It is so hard to understand why she had to go and what would be more important than be here with them. Someday we will understand ..... I know without a doubt Jen lives on in her three beautiful children. I see it in Sky bugs eyes, Ellie's attitude and funny sense of humor and Jaydo's big Heart and unconditional love. I know Jen is close and her spirit is with us, I feel her so much expecially when I am with her sweet kids. Ellie was up last weekend with us and she slept over at my house. I went to tuck her in and she gave me a big hug and said " T.T. I love you so much, do you know why? I said Why Ell, and she said because you are the closest thing I have to my mommy and I really miss her. If I hug you , its almost hugging Mommy.. It broke my heart but at the same time I am so grateful I can be here for them and always help them remember how much their mom did and does love them. continues to love them....

6 comments:

carlyl said...

Did you make up that poem? I love it. It is great. Next time you see the kids give them a hug from me would you? Even Jaydo. I am hoping oneday I can have the guts to ask Ryan to send them out to me for a visit..... I am dreaming huh?

Godderidge Family said...

The Thompson family is great! Jenny was just like the rest of you. Do anything for anyone, anytime. This is great family trait and the Godderidge family benefits daily. It was great to see you the cememtary. I found this quote on someone esles headstone that reminded me of what Jen left us. Quote:

I am
Jennifer Thompson Peterson
I came to earth so others could look inside themselves. To see what they are made of, not what I am made of. I was given keys to unlock hearts and open doors. However, it is you who has to use them. Now that you know who I am- show me who you are.

Bruce and Chanse

sherisse said...

Isn't it amazing how they are gone but not really, it is so awesome to feel of her spirit, it is what keeps you all going, I'm sure. It sure keeps me going knowing that Jason is right here with me and he is totally aware of what goes on here, just like Jen. I love the blog and you all sharing your memories of Jen, I love her, she was and is my Best Friend Forever, I will always cherish our friendship and remember all the fun times we had together. I miss you and love you very much Jen.

Mortimer Family said...

How beautiful...how true. What a wonderful legacy she left.

Coco said...

I am Ellie her daughter, and I could remember how much her smile lit up the room, She was the best mom anyone could ever imagine. Now it is Jan. 7th 2013 and I still cry every night and pray to god telling her how much I love her. Before my grandpa died he always would tell me how great she is and how she was so nice to everyone, giving them emails, notes, or even mail with fancy envelopes, and she would just say how grateful she is to have them as a sister, mom, dad, or for people helping her. love you mom.

Unknown said...

I always think of her, from when it happened until now- i'm eleven, and everyday of my life- and I whenever i feel lonely, i know that grandpa and mom are right there with me. It always makes me feel better, i know even they are with we right now while i'm writing this. I remember that moment that Tori said when i have her a hug, and told her that. I am so grateful that I can see them again... love you mommy