Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Till we meet again........



I will want to hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you.


I will remember your beautiful smile, and how it would light up the room.


I will close my eyes and see you walking on your toes (no running).


I will cherish your many notes and cards.


By your example I will not judge others and love everyone.


I will remember the warmth that radiated from you.


Following you I will help others in any way I can.


Understanding everyone has strenghts and appreciate them for who they are.


Thank my Father in Heaven I was blessed with such a special sweet daughter.


Cherish our hours on the phone.


Miss our shopping trips.

Holidays will never be the same.

Remember the sunshine you brought in my life.


Drink diet cokes and eat treats in your honor


Want one more precious day with you.

Regret not spending more time with you.


Be proud that you are my daughter.



4 comments:

carlyl said...

Wow mom that is beautiful. I bet she wishes she could hug you so bad. I love you and know Jen is so touched by that post. Your the greatest. Oh and p.s. she learned how not to judge from you!

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

I love your post Mom, it was perfect. Jen would of appreciated that so much. You are an amazing Mom and ALL of us have learned so much from you. Your FAITH, your UNSELFISHNESS, Your amazing LOVE for others, and lets not forget your beauty!!!! I love ya Mom and am so grateful for you and your example to me. I know Jen Loves you more than life itself and would give anything to let you know that. I KNOW THAT!!!

Ashley said...

Hi Thompsons, I just found out about this blog and absolutely love it. What a wonderful way to honor beautiful Jen. I'm sure it will become something I look at every day. You are the best mom and sisters Jen could have asked for. I love reading all the wonderful memories of her and reflecting on my own. Love to all of you. Love, Ashley (Peterson)

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

When my mother and sisters write all this nice stuff about jen. Its like the pot calling the kettle black (does that make sense) meaning all of you have the most amazing hearts and are beautiful inside and out!